<< I'm MoVinG >>

MovinG oR BeinG AskEd To Move????...bla..bla..bla

Hello everyone..sorry for late update...been busy for past few days...Nothing to write today actually...owh ya..before that here I would like to thanks to everyone who helping me to spread the article about my youngest sister...*Kamuranglah kawan sajati sa bah...hehehe...oklah, by the way, this morning, again, I woke up a bit late...so, go to office also late....hahaha...*apa bulih buat....hehehe...lambat tidur bah samalam...When I arrived at the office specifically at the lobby, the manager came and give me a piece of paper...huh!!...as usual I never felt guilty when I came late to the office...*napaitu arhhh...hahaha...When I took the paper, I saw its from our Management...*sa pun buat2 nda takajut lah....Then I read the content of that paper...owhhh...jeng..jeng...jeng....It is a Transfer Form from our HR...I saw who is the requester..and it is our Senior Section Manager from GIT (Group IT)....hurmmm...what ever lah...For your information, I've been transferred from IT Group to Marketing Group...but funny, I still hold the same position....hahahaha....So, I confussed..*Ini naik pangkat kah...Turun pangkat nie....jawatan sama nga...department saja tukar...odoiiiii hahahaha...People said..whateverlah...huhuhuhu...So, starting from 15/06/2008, I will be in Marketing Department as IT Technical Support A.k.A IT Executive....*urang bilang tiapa...asal kerja...hahaha..~peace~