<< Un-pUbLishEd >>

Trying to update my blog at Starbucks, Kuching International Airport

Snapped it for fun

These pictures took during my outstation trip to Kuching on 26th May - 29th May 2008..Now is 15th of June 2008...hahaha..late already to publish...but who cares...this is my blog...wakaka...well, the story goes like this..(I'm trying to remember again....hope I can remember lah...huhuh)..Actually, I went to the airport at about 8.00pm on 29th of May..My flight should be at about 10.25pm..so need to wait 2 hours..So, I decided to update my blog at the Starbucks..ermm...few things that I can say about this place..Firstly, the Mocha Ice Blended is too expensive..it cost me about RM18.00...huh!!!...(Apa bulih buat...sudah order..terpaksa bayar....haha)...Secondly, the WiFi connection is too slow....(...I hate to use internet when the connection same like Dial-up's connection..)...So, as the result, I'm REGRET having drinks and sat at that Starbucks....hahaha..what to do...I can't update my blog at that time..cos, you know you will need to wait long to upload your picture..so, I cancel to update my blog and starting to open my YM...when it comes to chatting...time is not important anymore..thats what I observed before....(....Sa pun jadi mangsa YM juga bah..kakaka)...Time showed almost 9.45pm..and we should be informed to go to the mentioned Gate for boarding...but, sadly..no announcement had been made...(*..maknanya..DELAY..kimbetsss...)...Owwh..it's delay again..edeiii....In the end, I reached at KKIA at about 11.30pm...So tired that time..and luckily, my dad was there and still waiting for me...hehehe..Thanks dad..(*apa lainie....hahahaha...apa bah sa mau kestau kamurang nie...sa pun bingung..hahahah..apa2 pun...ini posting bulan Mei...terlambat publish bah...hehehe..siou lah..)...