<< OuT FroM KoTa KiNaBaLu --> AgAiN >>


Again this time, I'll be away from Kota Kinabalu (*tanah tumpah darah tarsinta tampat kalahiran kabanggaan saya kama ni kaakakaka...hehe..balilit lidah mau sakap...)..For me, job is still a job..you can say me a workaholic type of person..I don't care cos I used to be like this and this is me....hahaha...I put my carrier at the first place now as I'm building my life step by step...This is what we called commitment... Okay..*masiam talampau serius sudah sa tulis khakhaakah...Back to my point, this time I'll having outstation to KL, Penang and then will be in Kedah...Duhh!! what a trip...Should be so tiring trip right..Owh ya...I'll start tomorrow, 12th Of July 2008, where I will fly to KL first and will have meeting session with Operation Manager at Damansara...On the other hand, I would like to say sorry in advance to Leofantasia, Gurangak, Dogoes and the rest of my fellow bloggers in KL cos I don't have enough time to hang out with all of you..*hehehe..bukan singaja nga..terlampau sibuk bah....After the meeting session, I need to rush to the airport as I'm going to Penang on the same day...ahead from that, I will spend my time in Penang and Alor Setar..will only back to KK on 17th Of July 2008...edeiiii.....k lah...I hope I can update my blog during my outstation trip but I guess it would be hard for me as I'm going to Hq....hahahaha...*misti kerja kaw2 punya since sudah lama nda pi Hq...See you again then..~~Peace from me...

2 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. wah....best o ko kan.. banyak kali out station.. :) ngam lah tu kan.. banyak lui masuk.. claim..claim,....claim.. huh.. hehe

  2. pirut--->mimang banyak mau claim nie hahaahaha....