<< DaY 1 - OuTsTaTioN TriP >>

For those who haven't seen Tol Station...hahaha..(On the way to Alor Setar)

Huh..managed to capture this from the aircraft...That is Penang Bridge

Seberang Perai area...

LCCT Kuala Lumpur which changed a lots...

While waiting at the departure hall (LCCT Kuala Lumpur..)

How beautiful the clouds...Thanks god

Another layer up there..just wondering what is that.....hahaha

First photo that I took from the aircraft...I also don't know this island..maybe Manukan Island...heheh

Yuhuuu...hahaha...I'm back..feel great after my outstation trip...Sorry for not updating my blog for few days..When you outstation to headquarters, you will know how busy it is....hahaha...Started my trip on Saturday last week and just came back today (Thursday, 17th Of July 2008)..I'm so tired, so happy and at least there were no more headache ....hahaha...Arrived at the Terminal 2 at about 12:45 in the afternoon...That time, I saw few Air Asia's flights landed also..and this bring bad result....hahaha..*yalah..lambat sikit...babaris panjang kama time Imigresen Checking....Because of that, I walked fast to the Imigresen Hall...After everything settled, I call my cousin to pick me up cos my dad can't fetch me...Actually, he is in afternoon's shift...so that's why he cannot fetch me this time..Luckily my cousin give a hand for me.....ermm...*kau jugalah my kajon...hahaha..aramaitieee...Ermmm...ok lah..felt sleepy already..the time now is 1:20a.m and yes I still waking just want to update my blog...*sot kan......by the way, gudnite then and I will post again tomorrow...see ya then...~~PeaCe..muahh muaah muaah