<< DaY 2 - OutSTatiOn TriP >>

Last but not least...Last pose from us before we complete our farm visitation..

Opssss....sikit lagi tia muat...kahkahkahak

Our main item/product...this is inside the Ganoderma's House..about 10 000 Ganodermas had planted inside this house...

Photo Session with Ms. Puah (Store and Stock section)..*Basarnya stor dorang...

This was at the information area...thanks to Ah Hock for the snap..

We posed for our products hehe...

From left :- Mrs. Hii, me and Mr. Roland...(*actually both of them from Kuching's branch)..photos showed that at behind us, that are our own Spirulina's Ponds...Nice rite...

This is me, standing in front of our new company building..We called it Cosmetic's Building which specializes in Cosmetic Products and some more, at 3rd level is our MD, CEOs, Purchasing Dept and to name a few...No luck for me on that day cos, some of the CEOs that I should meet was not in the office cos they went to project's sites....Ermm..maybe next time then rite...Anyhow, anyway...I was there and I've met lots of my colleagues..I didn't remember some of their names cos there were hundreds of them haahaha...Our visitation took about 3,4 hours..we need to do it fastly cos the Kuching's staffs need to go to Penang's Airport as they're going back to Kuching in the afternoon..During the visitation, we were guided by two staffs..First one is Mr Lim, who acting as General Admin Staff...he's kinda good and friendly person...another one is my colleague, named Cheah Beng Hock a.K.a Ah Hock...hehehe...He is from IT Dept but in Server's Section..At about 12.00pm, company's driver reached at the main entrance and fetch us..I asked the driver to drop me at the hostel and the Kuching's Staffs directly sent to Penang's Airport (Bayan Lepas)...~~PeaCe Muaah muaah