<< DaY 3 - OutStaTioN TriP >>

Me, Ah Hock (Server Section), Ah Han (Section Manager) and Ah Tong...At this time, 3 of them drunk already...Me? still steady bah...Sabahan bai nie...kihoiii..aramaitieeee

The man near to the glasses woman is my Ex-boss..Mr. Chan....ngah ngah ngah...*Dulu lain..sekarang sudah lain...muahaaha

This is Ah Tong..he is enjoying his dinner with full concentration..Actually he's the PIC for IT hardware and software purchasing..

This pretty girl also helping us that nite...wow...nice huh!!..ahakss...

This one is Ah Beng..He is mixing the ingredients for the sausages and chicken wings...

From left :- Jicky, John and Wei Loon...Wei Loon and John are trying to start the fire..they took almost 1 hour to start the fire...hahahaha...

Some of the stuffs for the bbq's session that night...Everything bought from Tesco...

After the bbq, we cleaned up the area....If not, maybe it will be their last BBQ's session at Ah Shen's house..for me, off course it will be my last cos I'm going back to KK sooner...wakakaka..

My third day brought me to join a Bbq at one of our colleague's house...His name should be Ah Shen...hahaha..(*kalo sa nda silap lah....).We did good during the bbq...Seemed everyone enjoy themselves and felt happy...Me?..hehhe..you guess lah...At first, I was shy to communicate with them..But, after the " Black Label " session...Been so friendly already...wakaakaka....This bbq held on Monday's night..I don't take any photos during the daylight cos I was so damn busy at that time...even to have a click for my camera also hard to do...We received lots of calls and we need to do supporting....I only got chance to took photos, only at this bbq session...Thanks god right....hehehe..So, the rest of it..just look at the photos above....~~PeaCe bebeH....