<< DaY 4 - OutStation TriP >>

This shopping complex really superb....hahaha...*Discounts gila2 punya hahaha

Guess what, GA Blue T-shirt got 70% discounts...hahaha..Lucky me on that day

These are the prices for the GA Blue T-Shirts...hahahaha...*Durian runtuh nie...kehkehkehkeh

This took at Alor Setar Mall..Second mall that I went on that day....Here, I was trying to look for Notebook's Carry Bag...But..the price is too high...So, I decided not to buy it....

Day 4 was on 15th Of JuLy 2008..And for sure, it was Kedah's Leave Day due to Jubli Emas For their Sultan....So, it was my opportunity to rest and doing something else than having training and working..I decided to go for shopping hehe...Previously, my colleague, Ah Hock inviting me to join him to go to Perlis to have a look for Thailand's Stuff...hahaha...We can say, the stuffs are "Ciplak" one...huhuhu...But, I refused his invitation cos I already promised to my CEO, Ms. Azinie to hangout with her...hahaha...*Ladies first kahkahkaha....Ms Azinie fetched me up at about 1.00pm and after that we went for lunch before went for shopping....Better I summarize my shopping session..hehe...In the end, I bought 6 pairs of GA Blue T-shirt, 2 "Selendang"s and 3 pairs earing for my mum..and the last one is my new glass frame (Spectacle)...That's it for Day 4...~~PeacE beBeh....mmuaahhh