<< TraiNing At Le MErideaN HoteL, KK >>

The Ad...

Look at the CPU, very small right...hurmm *Sigh

The seats...

I took those pictures during my seminar at Le Meridean Hotel, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah..The seminar organized by Trend Micro Organization...huhuhu...Ermmmm, what can I say about this seminar...ermmm, It was kinda boring for me where the topics was not so interesting..well, since it was a free seminar for me, so, I think, mana2 jak lah hehehhee....Janji free hehehehee....Nothing much to say here...A bit busy these few days and for sure until next week....Aduiii...I really want to go some place for a vacation to release my tension...I'll plan something then...Wait and see...heheeh...~~PeaCe...

4 Person has expressed his thoughts, Now you turn guys!

  1. begini la monitor sya d upis hehe

  2. mamaii--->Di upis!!!!! astaga...ginilah monitor kami di operation store department...wekekekeekkekeke

  3. bob... macam sia pernah attend seminar macam nie... and yess, mimang membusankan... wakakakaka... tu ari sia buli tetidur... awkakakaka

  4. Markie---->hahaaha....memburingkan tataps...hehehehe...nasib sa tahan itu mata...kalo inda kogoruk sudah tu wekekekek