<< TagS, TagS, TagS and TagS... >>



This tag is from Mr. Cicak ...It's a friendship tag..You all can take a look at the pictures above...Everything about friendship...

The Rules:

Name 7 things / persons that you love and then pass this to 7 other bloggers.

The 7 things / persons:

1. My parents
2. My Car
3. My Home Sweet Home
4. My Friends
5. My PhoNe (The MosT ImpOrtanT ThinGs)
6. My Job
7. My Way (HahahahahHHa...Apainie....wekekeke).

The 7 bloggers that I’d like to tag:

1) Mahapson (Kotoh...pembalasan si pitung nie kawan hehehe)

2) Daling Tompok Susan

3) Gidong (Butak...ko harus buat..terima kasih)

4) Troyzz (Teda alasan...walaupun ko busy sebagai sigu hahahaa)

5) Lumis (Sa paksa ko buat...jgn macam2...ahaksss)

6) Fredo (Mana bulih lupa ini blogger owhh...sa misti juga mau kasih susah dia nie kali hahahaha)

7) Sepa2 yang berminat lah.........ABIS....(Sa terharu owh....sa dapat juga buat ini tag wekekekekke)